Python Application Programming
Python Application Programming
Python Application Programming online training for Computer Science and Information Science Engineering syllabus.
Our Training is going to help you ACE your exams by understanding the logic of Python Programming and not Mugging up.
- Why Us?
- Reviews (0)
It is a 45 hours long Online Training Course in Bangalore on Python Application Programming and Development for Engineering Students. Especially, Computer Science and Information Science students. We care for your academics. Therefore, we are here to help you. You will understand the logic of Programming in Python, with loads of real time examples, projects, hackathons and surprise tests. This will enable you to ACE your exam. Join the best Online Training Institute in Bangalore and get trained by the experts on Python Programming.
- Its an Online course. Therefore, we expect students to have a laptop or desktop with an Internet connection.
- Basic mathematical skills would be great.
- No programming knowledge is needed.
This course will enable students to :
- Learn Syntax and Semantics and create Functions in Python.
- Handle Strings and Files in Python.
- Understand Lists, Dictionaries and Regular expressions in Python.
- Implement Object Oriented Programming concepts in Python.
- Build Web Services and introduction to Network and Database Programming Python.
High level overview Module-wise:
- Why should you learn to write programs, Variables, expressions and statements, Conditional execution, Functions.
- Iteration, Strings, Files.
- Lists, Dictionaries, Tuples, Regular Expressions.
- Classes and objects, Classes and functions, Classes and methods.
- Networked programs, Using Web Services, Using databases and SQL.
View syllabus tab to see the detailed topic covered in this course.
- Why should you learn to write programs?
- Number Methods
- Expressions and statements.
- Conditional execution.
- Built in Functions.
- User Defined Functions.
- Multiple Argument.
- Multiple Keyword Argument.
- Print statements.
- Print formatting.
- For loop.
- While Loop.
- String handling.
- String manipulate.
- String Methods.
- Range & Xrange.
- File handling – Open, Write, Read, Insert, Delete.
- File handling csv, excel, text.
- List Comprehension.
- List Methods.
- Dictionary Comprehension.
- Dictionary Methods.
- Tuple Methods.
- Regular Expressions:
- Meta characters
- Special Sequences
- Object Oriented Programming Basic Understanding using real time scenarios.
- Simple Examples with Tests
- Complex examples with Test
- Basics of Networking using Python.
- Socket Module
- Server Socket Methods
- Client Socket Methods
- General Socket Methods
- Overview of Python Internet Modules
- Socket Module
- Basics of using Web Services in Python
- Basics of using databases and SQL.
If you’re in this page, then you probably must be those set of folks who believe in “WHAT MORE CAN I GET FROM THIS INSTITUTE!”. And that’s why this page is meant just for those students.
Its imperative that you would get trained by the best in the Industry within 45 days. But there’s more to that. You will get:
- A FREE 6 months email support to all your questions, related to Python and Applications of Python, including but not limited to Data Science, Machine Learning, Django Web framework, Computer Vision, Deep Learning and the essential libraries.
- A FREE project idea and guidance for final year project.
- Exclusive membership to Procodetech Facebook group. Its a group of all students and professional, who are gathered to answer and ask questions, share their thoughts related to technology. This group has members who have over 15+ years of experience in IT.
- We help you Prepare for your On Campus Interviews, FREE of Cost. For process, please write to us at [email protected]
- We, The Expert Trainers at PCT, are thorough with Computer Science and Information Science Engineering Syllabus.
- Our Trainers are 10 years experienced IT professionals, working in MNCs like Dell, GE, Verifone, etc. They specialize in Python and related field.
- We believe in training students by making them understand the logic. We strictly maintain NO MUG-UP Policy, wherein, we make sure that the student isn’t mugging up the subject and instead understands it properly.
- 10% of your fees is donated to Old Age Home and 10% to Animal Shelter. We believe in Humanity.
- A scholarship will be given to 1 student, whose tuition fee would be completely waived off. For details, please write to us at [email protected]
So overall, its a sure-shot, win-win situation for Engineering students, who wants to learn Python the way it should be learnt.