Computer Science with Python (CBSE 12th Syllabus)
Computer Science with Python (CBSE 12th Syllabus)
Python online training for class 12th CBSE student.
– This course covers the CBSE 12th syllabus and will help you ace your 12th board exams.
- Why Python? Why Us?
- Reviews (3)
A 30 Hours long online training for Computer Science with Python CBSE 12th syllabus. This course will help you ace your 12th board exams. It is the Best course available to learn Computer Science with Python for CBSE 12th standard students.
- Understand the concept of functions and recursion.
- How to create and use Python libraries.
- File handling. So you can handle any kinds of file.
- The concept of efficiency in algorithms and computing in general.
- Basic data structures: lists, stacks, and queues.
Unit 1: Programming and Computational Thinking (PCT-2)
- Revision of the basics of Python
- Functions: scope, parameter passing, mutable/immutable properties of data objects, pass arrays to functions, return values, functions using libraries: mathematical, and string functions.
- File handling: open and close a file, read, write, and append to a file, standard input, output, and error streams, relative and absolute paths.
- Using Python libraries: create and import Python libraries
- Recursion: simple algorithms with recursion: factorial, Fibonacci numbers; recursion on arrays: binary search
- Idea of efficiency: performance defined as inversely proportional to the wall clock time, count the number of operations a piece of code is performing, and measure the time taken by a program. Example: take two different programs for the same problem, and understand how the efficient one takes less time.
- Data visualization using Pyplot: line chart, pie chart, and bar chart.
- Data-structures: lists, stacks, queues.
Programming in Python:
- Recursively find the factorial of a natural number.
- Read a file line by line and print it.
- Remove all the lines that contain the character `a’ in a file and write it to another file.
- Write a Python function sin(x, n) to calculate the value of sin(x) using its Taylor series expansion up to n terms. Compare the values of sin(x) for different values of n with the correct value.
- Write a random number generator that generates random numbers between 1 and 6
(simulates a dice).
- Write a recursive code to find the sum of all elements of a list.
- Write a recursive code to compute the nth Fibonacci number.
- Write a Python program to implement a stack and queue using a list data-structure.
- Write a recursive Python program to test if a string is a palindrome or not.
- Write a Python program to plot the function y = x2 using the pyplot or matplotlib libraries.
- Create a graphical application that accepts user inputs, performs some operation on them, and then writes the output on the screen. For example, write a small calculator. Use the tkinter library.
- Open a webpage using the urllib library.
- Compute EMIs for a loan using the numpy or scipy libraries.
- Take a sample of 10 phishing e-mails and find the most common words.
The recent decision by CBSE to introduce major changes in the computer science curriculum for classes XI and XII has caused a lot of anxiety among parents and teachers. With schools not being prepared to handle this change, the tension only rises up. But there is a reason for the board to take such a decision.
- Python is a High Level Language (English like language), which is far more easier when compared to any programming language in the world.
- If anything, it is only for the betterment of student, as Python is the most widely searched programming language on the internet in the year 2018. What do we mean by that? We mean that there is craze for this language in the world, as it is very easy to learn and has numerous applications in real life.
- It is one of the most important programming language in Engineering’s Computer Science or Information Technology Course.
- Student would be better ready for the future job requirements, when they start at early age.
If anything, we believe it will only help student’s be future ready.
It’s quite obvious to see parents, teachers and students panicking with the inclusion of new syllabus. And that’s where we come into the picture. Here’s why you should choose us:
- We, The Expert Trainers at PCT, are thorough with CBSE Syllabus.
- Our Trainers are 10 years experienced IT professionals, working in MNCs like Dell, GE, Verifone, etc. They specialize in Python and related field.
- We believe in training students by making them understand the logic. We strictly maintain NO MUG-UP Policy, wherein, we make sure that the student isn’t mugging up the subject and instead understands it properly. We judge them by conducting monthly exams after twisting the questions, so that even if the student tries to write the Mugged up answer, we would easily find that out and have a special class to understand where the student is lacking.
- We understand that no student is same and everybody has their pace at which they understand. And so for those students who seek extra attention, we provide special care for them, at NO additional cost. There will be an additional class every week for them.
- Our trainers are highly professional and so you could always expect world class standard.
- Our ONLINE training will be conducted at a fixed and flexible time, which would allow the parents to monitor their children, while they study online at home.
- 10% of your fees is donated to Old Age Home and 10% to Animal Shelter. We believe in Humanity.
- A scholarship will be given to 1 student, whose tuition fee would be completely waived off. For details, please write to us at [email protected]