Computer Science with Python (CBSE 11 Syllabus)
Computer Science with Python (CBSE 11 Syllabus)
Python online training for class 11th CBSE student.
– This course covers the CBSE 11th syllabus and will help you ace your 12th board exams.
- Why Python? Why Us?
- Reviews (10)
A 30 Hours long online training for Class 11 Computer Science with Python CBSE syllabus. This course covers the complete syllabus of CBSE class 11 Computer Science with Python syllabus and will help you ACE your 12 board exams.
(Optional for the academic year 2018-19 and mandatory for the academic year 2019-20 onwards)
- A student should be available with a laptop or desktop in order to take the online classes.
- No major prerequisites are required for this course other than basic Mathematical skills.
- However, it will be helpful if the student has a basic knowledge of Computer Applications.
- Develop basic computational thinking. Learn how to reason with variables, state transitions, conditionals, and iteration.
- Understand the notion of data types, and higher order data structures such as lists, tuples, and dictionaries.
- Appreciate the notion of an algorithm, and understand its structure, including how algorithms handle corner cases.
Computational Thinking and Programming
- Familiarization with the basics of Python programming: a simple “hello world” program, process of writing a program (Interactive & Script mode), running it, and print statements; simple data-types: integer, float, string.
- Features of Python, Python Character Set, Token & Identifiers, Keywords, Literals, Delimiters, operators.
- Comments: (Single line & Multi line/ Continuation statements), Clarity & Simplification of expression.
- Introduce the notion of a variable, and methods to manipulate it (concept of L-value and R-value even if not taught explicitly).
- Knowledge of data types and operators: accepting input from the console, assignment statement,expressions, operators and their precedence.
- Operators & types: Binary operators-Arithmetic, Relational operators, Logical Operators, Augmented Assignment operators.
- Conditional statements: if, if-else, if-elif-else; simple programs: e.g.: absolute value, sort 3 numbers,and divisibility.
- Notion of iterative computation and control flow: for(range(), len()), while, flowcharts, suggested programs: interest calculation and factorials, etc.
- Idea of debugging: errors and exceptions; debugging: pdb, break points.
- Lists, tuples and dictionary: finding the maximum, minimum, mean; linear search on list/tuple of numbers, and counting the frequency of elements in a list using a dictionary. Introduce the notion of accessing elements in a collection using numbers and names.
- Sorting algorithm: bubble and insertion sort;count the number of operations while sorting.
- Strings: Traversing, compare, concat, substring.
- Introduction to Python modules: Importing math (sqrt, cell, floor, pow, fabs, sin, cos, tan, random (random, randint, randrange), statistics (mean, median, mode) modules.
Programming in Python: The following are some representative lab assignments.
- Find the largest and smallest numbers in a list.
- Find the third largest number in a list.
- Test for primarily.
- Find whether a string is a palindrome or not.
- Given two integers x and n, compute x^n.
- Compute the greatest common divisor and the least common multiple of two integers.
- Test if a number is equal to the sum of the cubes of its digits. Find the smallest and largest such numbers.
The recent decision by CBSE to introduce major changes in the computer science curriculum for classes XI and XII has caused a lot of anxiety among parents and teachers. With schools not being prepared to handle this change, the tension only rises up. But there is a reason for the board to take such a decision.
- Python is a High Level Language (English like language), which is far more easier when compared to any programming language in the world.
- If anything, it is only for the betterment of student, as Python is the most widely searched programming language on the internet in the year 2018. What do we mean by that? We mean that there is craze for this language in the world, as it is very easy to learn and has numerous applications in real life.
- It is one of the most important programming language in Engineering’s Computer Science or Information Technology Course.
- Student would be better ready for the future job requirements, when they start at early age.
If anything, we believe it will only help student’s be future ready.
It’s quite obvious to see parents, teachers and students panicking with the inclusion of new syllabus. And that’s where we come into the picture. Here’s why you should choose us:
- We, The Expert Trainers at PCT, are thorough with CBSE Syllabus.
- Our Trainers are 10 years experienced IT professionals, working in MNCs like Dell, GE, Verifone, etc. They specialize in Python and related field.
- We believe in training students by making them understand the logic. We strictly maintain NO MUG-UP Policy, wherein, we make sure that the student isn’t mugging up the subject and instead understands it properly. We judge them by conducting monthly exams after twisting the questions, so that even if the student tries to write the Mugged up answer, we would easily find that out and have a special class to understand where the student is lacking.
- We understand that no student is same and everybody has their pace at which they understand. And so for those students who seek extra attention, we provide special care for them, at NO additional cost. There will be an additional class every week for them.
- Our trainers are highly professional and so you could always expect world class standard.
- Our ONLINE training will be conducted at a fixed and flexible time, which would allow the parents to monitor their children, while they study online at home.
- 10% of your fees is donated to Old Age Home and 10% to Animal Shelter. We believe in Humanity.
- A scholarship will be given to 1 student, whose tution fees would be completely waived off. For details, please write to us at [email protected]